- Content Capture
- Content Lifecycle Management
- Data Archiving
- Digital Asset Management (DAM)
- Document Access
- Document Presentment
- Employee File Management
- Engineering Document Mgt.
- Extended ECM
- Media Management by OpenText
- Optima TotalCare (OTC)
- Portal Content Management
- Records Management
- SharePoint Content Governance
- Tempo Box
- Travel & Expense Management
- Triage Services
- Vendor Invoice Management
- About us
News & Events
Supplier Quality Management – Straight Talk xECM Webinar Series #2
Straight Talk: Fifty percent of ECM projects fail (CMS Wire, 2015), which is somewhat explained by the 13% of organizations that have no ECM strategy at all (AIIM, 2015).
How are you answering when your corporate leadership asks you for integrated business solutions that meet their Productivity, Compliance, Self-Service and Risk Management goals and objectives?
Join us to learn how a global leader in the manufacturing of additives for the food industry implemented a Supplier Quality Management (SQM) solution to meet their Regulatory, Food Safety, and Quality Management System requirements.
In this session we will explain the business case, compliance and desired proactive prevention of regulatory penalties, then how the SQM solution was designed and implemented with Optima Consulting utilizing SAP Extended Enterprise Content Management by OpenText integrated to SAP Enterprise Central Component and Ariba Supplier Information and Performance Management.
This global Supplier Quality Management (SQM) customer use case highlights key take-a-ways and insights relevant to your business content, process productivity, and risk management needs. From the Supplier Quality Management solution design, development and deployment, we will be sharing relevant experiences and knowledge from these five key success factors.
- From Business Need to Solution Definition – Blending the business requirements with available technologies
- Determining the right ECM Solution - Evaluation and Decision Process
- Key Solution Integrations – SAP ERP Central Component (ECC), Ariba and SAP Extended
- Enterprise Content Management (xECM)
- Lessons Learned – Solution Development and Deployment
- Achieving the ROI – Business Benefits of the SQM Program